Hunters Creek Dentistry is driven to ensure you and your family have beautiful smiles and exceptional oral health. Our dental professionals focus on your comfort, safety, and well-being.
- Tooth pain
- Underdeveloped teeth
- Incorrect growth (i.e., they grow in sideways)
- Impaction (they can’t break through the gums)
- Crowding problems
When wisdom teeth attempt to grow into the mouth, you may experience several consequences.
Impacted wisdom teeth can lead to pain and discomfort and overcrowding of your teeth. Not to mention that wisdom teeth are so far back in your mouth, you can struggle to keep clean and free of plaque - increasing your risk of tooth decay!
Enjoy Comfortable Care From Our Team
Before your wisdom tooth procedure begins, we apply a local anesthetic to the area. This anesthetic completely numbs your tooth, gum tissue, and bone to allow for painless extraction. We’ll make sure you don’t feel any discomfort at all.
Benefits of Wisdom Teeth Removal at Hunters Creek Dentistry include:
- Dental sedation to help you relax and take your mind off your extraction
- A skilled crew dedicated to providing you a high level of care
- Prevention of further dental problems, including damage to your other teeth
Flexible Payment Options For High-Quality Dental Care in Orlando
For your convenience, Hunters Creek Dentistry accepts:
- A wide range of PPO dental insurance plans
- Cash and Check
- All major credit cards, including MasterCard, VISA, Discovery, and more
We do NOT accept HMO or Medicaid plans.
We also offer a low-cost, in-house dental discount plan to save you money on your dental care! The plan includes preventative dental care and discounts on our most common procedures.
Plans start as low as